7th August 2021
A round table meeting was held to discuss the care to patients with Trauma during the COVID Pandemic.
Following patients were recognized as patients with special circumstances
1. Patients with facial Trauma
2. Patients on Anti-Platelet Therapy and Anticoagulants
3. Patients who are addicted to Drugs and Alcohol
4. Patients with Vascular Trauma
5. Patients with Co-Morbidities
An important aspect which was discussed was about Transfusion protocols for patients with Trauma
These are very important aspects which were brought to light in the midst of the COVID Pandemic.