Wednesday 8 July 2020

The 16th WACEM-ACAIM- Special Global Web Conference on 100 Days of Web Conferencing on COVID Crisis



The 16th  in the series of WACEM-ACAIM Joint Group Meeting


 100 Days of WACEM-ACAIM Summit on 4th July 2020

The COVID Central Academic Information System:


Key Note Speaker:
Professor Fatimah Lateef
Member of Parliament of Government of Singapore
Academic Emergency Physician- Singapore General Hospital “SingHealth”

Dr. Lateef highlighted various interventions done in Singapore at
1.     Public Health Level
2.     Hospital Level
3.     Department level
4.     Interpersonal Level
She also discussed about the Role of Simulation, Communication and Coordination between the above four sectors to make sure that Quality and Safety were not compromised at any level.


Global Data:
Dr. Sinha presented Mumbai Data:
·       ICU Definition and Capabilities were a major factor in mortality
·       Oxygen Supply Chain has failed and need immediate attention
·       Overstock of Ventilators without trained Nurses or Doctors


Telemedicine:
The WACEM TeleMedicine Global Gateway was presented. This will set up new benchmarks based on our 4 Pillars.

Plant Based Immunotherapy
The Multi-Center Study Protocol was presented for Plant Based Intervention for COVID Inflammatory Control.

BioSecurity in COVIFLU
Various Factors related to health Biosecurity were presented we moved ahead in preparing the blue print for the supply chain applications in the new era of COVIFLU.

Jefferson-WACEM Sepsis Summit 2020
In September 2020 WACEM along with Jefferson University will host the World Wide Web Summit on Sepsis 2020. It was announced that all WACEM Members can attend the summit and participate as speakers. Dr. David Gaieski is the Leader of this Summit.




1 comment:

  1. Hello I'm cambell by name, I'm giving a testimony about Dr.Emmanuel the great Herbalist, he has the cure to all manner of diseases, he cured my herpes disease, though I went through different website I saw different testimonies about different spell casters and herbalist, I was like: 'Many people have the herpes cure why are people still suffering from it?' I though of it, then I contact Dr. Emmanuel via email, I didn't believe him that much, I just wanted to give him a try, he replied my mail and Needed some Information about me, then I sent them to him, he prepared it (CURE) and sent it to Airfreight Online Courier Service for delivery, he gave my details to the Courier Office, they told me that 3-5 days I will receive the package and i took the medicine as prescribed by him and I went for check-up 2 weeks after finishing the medicine, I was tested herpes negative, if you are herpes positive do me a favor for you to contact him and I will try my possible best to make sure you get cured, when you contact him, make sure you tell him that I referenced you.. contact him via: nativehealthclinic@gmail.com or WhatsApp +2348140073965 

    ReplyDelete